The SoulCraft II is now also available for the Windows Phone user. The game is already available for the Windows 8.1 Operating system. The SoulCraft II: League of Angels, is the sequel to the popular fantasy action-RPG from developer MobileBits, which made its debut on a Windows Phone after first being released a few weeks ago for Windows 8.1. The game is already available for the Apple iOS and Google Android Platforms.
In this sequel, the gamers has allowed to pick from one of seven different types of angels in order to battle demons which are coming from the Hell. The latest SoulCraft II: League of Angels is also supporting the new features such as :
- Multiplayer League: Challenge other players in asynchronous multiplayer match and customize your defenses. Win your daily leagues to become the best SoulCraft Player in the world
- 7 different heroes: Choose your play style from melee warriors to range images
- Epic single player campaign: continue your quest to save the world from the demons of the apocalypse
- Full controller support – play it on your big TV screen
- Offline Support: You can play the singleplayer modes offline as well
- SoulCraft II is also a universal app for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. While the game is free to download and pay, it does support in-app transactions.
- If you want to download this game, which also supports 512 MB of RAM and available free, then you can click here!