Now Sony multinational company announced a bran new hand set in Germany called Xperia Style, Initially we thought it is new born Smartphone but infact this phone was Previously the Sony Xperia T3 unveiled in United states. Here you don’t have any information about why this smartphone renamed in the European countries like Germany.
This device will go on sale from coming Monday that on 12th of this month July with a recommended retail price tag of €349 which is approximately $475. This smartphone Xperia Style is identical and similar to the Xperia T3 in all aspects including bar name and model number. This Smartphone Xperia Style comes with a display of 5.3 inches IPS LCD capactive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, a Qualcomm MSM8928-2 snapdragon 400 chip set which is powered by four 1.4 GHz cortex-A7 CPU’s, asn Adreno 305 GPU.
The device sport a 8 megapixel rare camera facing on its back and 1.1 megapixel secondary camera facing on the front of the mobile. Xperia Style runs on Android Operating system Kitkat 4.4.4 with Sony’s famous Xperia that primaly designed to provide you with a seamless entertainment experiance, incorporating the traditional walkman, movies and play station applications just like T3. This mobile is available in three colors black,white, purple and the device packs 2500 mAh non removable Li-Ion battery.
Let us see the Specifications
- Processor: Qual comm MSM8928-2 snapdragon 400 chip set which is powered by four 1.4 GHz cortex-A7 CPU’s, and Adreno 305 GPU.
- Display: 5.3 inches IPS LCD capactive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera: 8 Megapixel rare camera and 1.1 secondary camera
- Operating System: Android Kitkat 4.4.4
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 2500 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- Colors: Black, White, purple.