This article of mine will help you to Share a Video on YouTube or Facebook from iPhone and iPad. In this article of the blog you will get complete instruction step by step. With these easy steps you can share videos with your friends and family and even you can create public which can seen by everyone in the YouTube. For this, you have to follow these steps which mention below in this article.
Steps to Share a Video on YouTube from iPhone and iPad-
- First of all you have to tap on your Photos app and select the video you’d like to share.
- After that, In the upper right hand corner, click the arrow icon and tap Send to YouTube
- If you aren’t already signed into YouTube, you’ll be asked to sign in.
- Then Next, fill in all the information about your video from the title to description, tags, and category.
- You can also choose whether you want to upload the standard definition or high definition version. Most will probably want to tap HD. It will take longer to upload though, so if you’re in a hurry, standard definition will do.
- Now Your video will begin uploading to your YouTube account automatically.
- You can close out your Photos app and continue doing other things on your iPad and it will upload quietly in the background.
- Once done, you will get a pop up notification letting you know the upload was completed successfully.
Steps to share a video on Facebook from iPhone and iPad-
- First of all you have to launch the Facebook app from your iPad or iPhone home screen.
- After that you have to sign in to your Facebook account if you have not already done so
- Along the top under the main navigation bar you’ll see an icon that says Photo. Tap on it.
- You will now have the option to either take a new video or select one from your library.
- We will choose to select one from our library. You can, of course, choose to take one instead.
- Now you have to navigate through your photos and videos to select the one you’d like to upload and select it.
- After that you can now add a description to the photo and change a few settings before posting.
You don’t have to include the following information if you don’t want to. If you don’t want to change settings, just tap Post in the upper right hand corner.
- If you would like to tag someone in your photo, click the icon with a person on the left and start typing their name. When they pop up, just tap their name.
- Now tap the second icon to add a location to your photo. Tap the location to include it.
- Now tap the little gear in the right bottom corner to adjust what people or lists can view your media.
- Once you’re done setting everything the way you’d like, just tap Post and you’re done