Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft. If the Microsoft Outlook is your email provider. Because it is the easiest way to access your mail from your Apple devices such as iPhones and iPad. You can add a different email account in the Outlook. And after setup in your Apple device you can access all the email accounts in the same place in your Apple iPhone and iPad. If you want to setup the outlook on iPhone and iPad then this article will help you-
Steps for the Setup Microsoft Outlook on iPhone and iPad
- First of all Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Outlook.com.
- Enter your Outlook.com username and password and then tap Next in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose the services you’d like to enable and sync with Outlook and then tap Save in the upper right hand corner.
But in this, you can miss some awesome web feature of the Microsoft which makes the Outlook more popular. But you will get all your mail in the unified inbox, right beside iCloud and Gmail if you use those services as well. You can also set up as an Exchange account.
You can also sync your contacts and Outlook calendars with your Apple iOS devices. If you want to connect, then there are actually two ways to access Outlook mail on your iPhone or iPad — through the built-in Mail app and through the Safari browser app also for the Apple iOS devices.
Steps to Access Outlook.com on your iPhone or iPad via the web
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to Outlook.com
- Log into your Outlook account.
- Choose whether or not you want Safari to remember your Outlook username and password.
- That’s it, you can use a slimmed down mobile version of Outlook webmail anytime, anywhere.