This article gives you the clear information about how to set Quiet Hours on one plus one, This feature is similar to Do not disturb mode in iOS, but unfortunately is not normally a part of Android. if your not aware please follow the steps given below :
Steps Set Quiet Hours on One plus one :
- Pull down the notification shade and tap the box icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Tap on settings icon and tap on sound.
- Now tap on Quiet Hours.
- Tap to check the box labeled Enforce quiet hours.
- Navigate start time.
- Set the start time the quiet hours then tap done.
- Now tap on end time.
- Set the End time for quiet hours then done.
- Tap on phone ringer. And select the who you want to calls for, you have various options ranging from blocking every one to allowing your favorites to still ring. I chose mute ringer the callers.
- Set any additional features that you want muted or disable. I mean you can disable the notifications light on from of the device.
- That’s it, you can exit out of the Menus and your quiets hours are now set.