The Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 Developer’s preview brings many new features for the Windows Phone 8.1 Smartphone users. In these updates the Apps Corner is one of them. With the help of this app corner, you can more customize of your Windows Smartphone. This feature has helped you to share only those apps, which you choose with the people you let use your phone. It is a great for showing off your phone, you can also hide private information such as- emails, calendar, and photos.
And if you want to set Apps Corner on Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1Developer Preview, then this article will help you. Here you can get all the important steps, that will help you.
Steps to set up Apps Corner :
- First of all Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap ‘All settings.’
- After that you have to scroll down and tap apps corner.
- Now you have to tap ‘Apps‘ and select the apps that you want people to use. Tap ‘Done‘ when you’re happy with your selection.
- If your phone doesn’t already have a lock screen password, you should set one now to make sure that people can’t get to your Start screen from Apps Corner. Tap ‘Protect my phone with a password,’ type a password in the New password box, type it again in the Confirm password box, and then tap Done.
- Now you have to turn the Action Center and Settings, on or off, depending on whether you want people to be able to use these features when using Apps Corner.
- Tap Advanced, and then turn these features on or off, depending on whether you want people to be able to use them — Camera button, Search button, Start button, Back button, and Modify Tiles. Press the back button when you’re glad with the settings.
- Tap the launch button at the bottom to run Apps Corner.
- Give the phone to someone else, so they can use it with only the apps and settings you have selected
If you want to get out of the Apps Corner, then you have to press and hold the Power button, and then swipe to the right. You can also pin Apps Corner to the home screen so you don’t have to dig through the phone settings.