Want to share and sent video files and clips to your friends and family with the use of iMessage, then this article is very helpful for you, in this article you will get the steps to send video file trough iMessage. The iMessage works with iPhones, iPads, and Macs to let you easily send video’s without paying your carrier for a special messaging plan (data rates will still apply if you aren’t on WI-FI). The Apple iMessage is built right into the same Messages app and Share Sheet that sends SMS and MMS to your non-iPhone using friends, by which you don’t have to do extra anything.
Steps to send a Video File through iMessage or iOS Message App
- First of all you have to launch the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad and find the video you’d like to send.
- After that you have to tap on the Share button in the lower left hand corner.
- Now tap on the Message option.
- After that, now find the person you would like to send it to by typing their name and tapping on them.
- Now tap to send the video file or the Video Clip.
You can also send the Video files through your Mac, for this you have to follow these steps-
- First of all you have to launch the Messages app on your Mac.
- After that you have to Find the person you would like to send a video to and select them.
- Then drag the video you would like to send into the text input area.
- Now Click on Send button on the screen.