Both iPhone and iPad has in built Mail app but if you wants to send the large attachments from these devices your lot of data will be lost or it wont send a mail file attachment is large. But you can over come this drawback by using the services like Dropbox which makes it ease even through the attachment file is in big size. If you don’t know to how to send send large attachments from iPhone or iPad with drop box, follow the below steps which gives you clear information.
Steps to follow how to send large attachments from iPhone to iPad with drop box
- Initially you need to open the Drop box application, if not you can download this app by clicking Here which is available for free.
- Navigate the file which you wants to share and tap on it.
- Now you have to tap on the share button and copy the link.
- Launch Mail app.
- Either you need to reply to the message or to need to create a new one.
- In the body of the message, tap and release to bring up the popup menu and tap on paste.
- Finishing filling out the rest of your email and tap send in the upper right hand corner.
- That’s it you are done.
This is the special convenient for every one who wants to send the send large attachments or file types that aren’t common. Just store them in Dropbox and then copy links to them when you need them. The receive will simply get a link to download the file. It does not take much time to send and does matter how large the file is, even this dropbox prevents you from getting unable to send errors due to files being too large.