Generally when we thought to delete browser history, there always comes a thought, I will loss all the saved data, password and important site that you never want to delete from the history. Have you ever wanted to delete a few items from your internet history not to delete EVERYTHING? Here I can help you to selectively delete browser history with easy.
How to Selectively Delete Browser History
- Tutorial for Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click the “Favorites” button at the top-left corner. A pop-up windows will open, select the “History” tab.
- Click the drag-down list menu at the top of the “History” tab and select how you want to see the history, it can be by date, by browsing frequency and most recently visited sites.
- Check the list for sites you want to delete from your history. Just right click on the site you want to delete and select “Delete” from the pop-up command menu. If you want to delete several sites at a time, hold the “CTRL” key while you select the entries you want to delete, then right click one of the entries and select “Delete.”
For Google Chrome browser
- Open your chrome browser on PC and press Ctrl+H to open History tab.
- You will see all the sites you have visited so far, however you can’t see the check-box to select the site but as you move your cursor on the link, there will appear a check-box at the left hand side, just check the box, you can select as many website to delete.
- As you select a site for the removal, a new button at the top right corner goes live entitled “Remove Selected items.”
- Just Click on it and you are done!
For Mozilla Firefox browser
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the “History” menu at the top of the browser and select “Show All History.”
- Now look at the sites you want to delete. You can delete any individual site by right clicking on it and selecting “Delete.” Even if you want to delete several sites at time then, hold the “CTRL” key while you left click all the history you want to delete, then right click one of the entries and select “Delete.“
For Safari Browser
- Open Safari on your PC.
- Click the “History” menu at the top of the window. Move your cursor to the bottom of the menu and take the mouse over the date for which you would like to delete browsing data. Once you have selected the date, it will open the browsing history for that page in the menu.
- Here also steps are quite similar to the Mozilla, Right click on individual entries in the browsing history and select “Delete” to remove them. Hold the “CTRL” key while and select all the entries you want to delete, then right click one of the entries and select “Delete.“
Whoa! You have successfully deleted history Selectively.