Scanwritr Android app helps you to scan any document using your Android smartphone built-in camera and give you the professional results. So now you don’t want to spend the money on buying the actual scanner. This app also includes the additional features such as converting the documents into PDF format, scan page after page and make a multi page document, edge enhancement features that enhances scan quality, annotation tools which helps you add the signature to the documents and all the features you might need. ScanWritr makes your life simple and flexible you can scan your office documents, email those documents when you are travelling.
- Document scanner based on the camera.
- Automatic edge detection and Image enhancement.
- Create multi page documents.
- Form filling ability.
- Add signature to the documents.
- Highlight the text.
- Ability to send the fax.
- Cloud printing and sharing.
- Convert documents to PDF format.
- Offers connectivity to social media.
- First download the app form the link given at bottom of the article and install it on your device.
- After launching the app you will be shown three step tutorial and after that hit on the start button to enter in to the app.
- Upload or take a snap of the document which you want to scan.
- After scanning the document you will get a crystal clear image like just you get using a scanner.
- After getting the image you can convert into as you want like into PDF, multi page documents, and you can edit the image as you want. You can also write in to the document, add your sign to the document and more.
- After making tweaks to the document then you can push through email, fax etc.,
There are both free version and pro version of the app. Free version has some limitations like you can send unlimited exports but only up to 5 pages for a multi page documents and the scanned documents in pro version will come with watermarks. After using the free version for the sometime you can upgrade it to pro version.