Android smartphone has the got the ability to read both QR codes and scan barcode to show the product information such as user reviews and price comparisons. For this purpose there are so many apps and all you need to do is downloading the right app. After downloading the app you just need to point your smartphone camera at those codes.
There are plenty of apps available to scan the QR code and barcode. This article explains you how to scan the barcode and QR code with your smartphone.
How to scan QR code with Android smartphone
- Step 1 : Go to Google Play Store and tap on the search icon.
- Step 2 : In search bar type “Bar Code” and tap on the “barcode scanner” option.
- Step 3 : Now tap on Install and install the app on your smartphone and click “open” to activate the barcode scanner.
- Step 4: Now matchup the red bar with the barcode of the product which you want to search and tap on product search.
- Step 5 : To get the details of the product open any of the information sources such as Google Shopper or just on Google Search.
They are more number QR code scanner and barcode scanner apps available in the Google Play Store. QR scanning is also available with Windows Phone, iOS and Blackberry platforms.