This tutorial will help you to save all contacts to iCloud. For use of this service of iCloud, you have to need an iPhone, iPad or iPod, which running on iOS 5 or higher version. This feature makes a backup of all the contacts, which are present on your Apple device. With the use of this feature you save all the important contacts on your iPhone into iCloud and can access anywhere in the world and never forget the contact of the important person, friend or family.
To Save All Contacts to iCloud –
This method is useful- without internet connection or Offline Method
- On the iPhone, navigate to Settings > iCloud and toggle the Contacts switch to OFF
- Select “Keep on iPhone“
- Connect iPhone to computer and start iTunes
- Sync the contacts with your Windows Contacts or Outlook on your PC
- All contacts have been backed up in standard VCF or .contact files on the computer.
Export contacts as a vCard
- Log in to your iCloud account from a browser on your computer
- Select one or more contacts in the contacts list.
- To select several adjacent contacts, click the first one, then Shift-click the last one. To select multiple nonadjacent contacts, Command-click them on a Mac or Control-click them on a Windows computer.
- Click the cogwheel button on the bottom right and choose Export vCard from the pop-up menu
If you performed an iOS backup using iTunes then it will be merged with the one which you are currently doing in the iCloud, you can click “Merge” option.