Not sold on the black, white, gold or blue versions of the new Samsung Galaxy S5? If you are in Japan, you must feel lucky today, as NTT Docomo has just released a pink color variant of the most powerful Android KitKat 4.4 running Galaxy S5. The handset will be offered with the more prevailing black and white variants.
Other few changes which we can see in the posted images that the NTT Docomo branding is at the front, and Galaxy S logo just beneath the camera lens instead of the Samsung logo we have seen on other variants. The Samsung logo is imprinted at the backside of the bottom along with the model number (SC-04F).
NTT Docomo’s variant of the Samsung Galaxy S5 offers a Snapdragon 801 SoC, which means a 2.5 GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU, 5.1-inch full-HD Super AMOLED display screen, Adreno 330 GPU coupled with 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, microSD card slot to expand storage to 128 GB, 2 MP front shooter, 16 MP ISOCELL camera, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, 2800 mAh battery and Android 4.4 KitKat on the latest TouchWiz skin out-of-the-box.
It hasn’t revealed that except this pink color is there any other color variant is available or not. There are carrier services included in as well, which offer support for One-Seg, NOTTV, VoLTE and Docomo’s Xi LTE service.
Samsung has also launched pink variant of Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3 Galaxy S3 and Note 3. So what you think about this pink variant of Glaxy S5? are you going to buy this pinky handset? must comment you views below in the comment box.
Official Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S5
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400, Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
- Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.2
- Display: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.1 inches (~432 ppi pixel density), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RAM: 2 GB
- Memory: 16/32 GB, expandable up to 128 GB using micro SD card
- Camera: 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Yes, 2 MP, 1080p@30fps, dual video call
- Dimension: 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm (5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 145 gm
- Battery: 2800 mAh, talk time up to 21 hr