Recently the Samsung has launched its Flagship device Samsung Galaxy S5 which is available across the globe. Now it is confirmed that the Crystal variants mean Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Edition coming in this May of 2014.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Edition comes next month
The South Korean tech giant “Samsung” has confirmed that its flagship Galaxy S5 is coming in a Crystal Edition with Swarovski Crystal in the next month of this year. This Crystal Edition of Samsung Galaxy S5 will run on the latest version of Google Android KitKat 4.4.2 operating system.
The Samsung Mobile Korea has posted a video on its YouTube Channel, which teases the upcoming Galaxy S5 Crystal Edition Smartphone. The video does not disclose much about the new Galaxy S5 variant. The YouTube video also confirms that the Galaxy S5 Crystal Edition Smartphone is coming in the month May and it is coming the crystals from Swarovski which are available on the rear panel of the Smartphone.
Earlier the Samsung has launched the crystal variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Other technical specifications of this Smartphone will be similar to the Samung Galaxy S5. The video does not disclose the Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Edition pricing and availability.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with these Specifications :
- Display : 5.10-inch Full HD display with 432 ppi
- Processor : Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
- Operating System : Android KitKat 4.4.2
- Memory : 2 GB of RAM
- Inbuilt Storage : available in 16 GB and 32 GB variant
- External Storage : expandable up to 128 GB
- Main Camera : 16 Mega-pixel with LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 2 Mega-pixel
- Connectivity : NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/AGPS, WI-Fi, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct
- Battery : 2800 mAh
- Weight : 145 grams
- Dimensions (mm) : 142 x 72.5 x 8.1
- Color : Black, White, Blue, Gold