Runstatic is the most popular international mobile fitness service which combines the traditional fitness with the social networking, mobile applications and elements of gamification. Today Runstatic Pro for Windows Phone has received a major update.Runstatic Pro is an ideal fitness tracking app for all the outdoor and indoor health & fitness activities. In the Windows Phone store you can find the version 3.0 of the Runstatic Pro. The latest update introduces the new features such as hydration recommendations, heart rate monitor integration, improved layout and a transparent live tile.
Here is the full changelog of the latest Runstatic Pro update
- Heart Rate Zones : Train in the ideal heart rate zone, i.e, fat burning to reach your goals, available with the PRO version only.
- Heart Rate integration : Track your heart rate using the Runstatic Heart Rate Combo monitor available with PRO version only.
- Transparent Live tile on the start screen.
- Live tracking and cheering : Location sharing and receive messages to motivation to keep pushing.
- Hydration Feature : See how much you can drink to recover from the hydration.
- Japanese Voice Coach available with Pro version.
- Added support for new languages such as Russian, Turkish, Polish.
- Improved layout
Previously Runstatic has an ability to work with their heart rate monitor, but it is an older model which requires a dongle to attach to the Windows Phone headset jack. But the latest update has introduced the support for Runstatic Heart Rate combo monitor, which is the heart rate monitor with support for bluetooth low energy.
Runstatic is previously updated on May 8 with the version 2.7. The latest update version number is v3.0 . For the pro version you need to pay $4.99 which is worthy for this app.