Android has became most popular Operating System in the recent years with large user base. Apps available to the Android is one of the key factor behind its huge success. Android is now found in phones, tablets, wearable devices, hybrid devices, home appliances, TVs and even Android will be the part of cars too. So many of the Android users will be thinking how to run the Android apps on the PCs. Finally there is a solution to run the Android apps on PC using the Bluestacks app. There are some other ways such as the official Android SDK, but it looks bit challenged, but in the end you will feel Bluestacks is very fast, reliable and easy to use.
How to run Android apps on PC or Mac
- Download and install the Bluestacks app from the above given link and click on the Download App player. Click on the download button for Mac on the right and Windows on the left.
- After downloading open the setup file and follow the instructions on screen and install the Bluestacks.
- After installation is complete launch it on your PC and you might see the notification saying graphics driver need to be updated on your PC. When you see the pop-up to start the Bluestacks then click on close.
- You will be able to see the window in which the Android is up and running. Click on the search bar on the top and type the app name>select “Search Play for” to get the Google Play apps.
- Before search for the Google Play apps you need to log in to your Google account, you can run almost all Android apps on your PC except some rely on the working SIM for the confirmation. Some apps like instant messaging and voice call apps won’t work on your PC.
- Installing the apps is very easy as you just need to search for the apps using the search button. This opens the Google Play for you and click on “install” to get the app.
- Using Bluestack you can sync the apps installed on the PC and your Android device.
- Bluestacks supports the hardware keyboards for some games such as Temple Run using your PC keyboard. If you have the preferred text-editor on the Android device you can type using the keyboard as well.
- It is free for some duration after which it asks to pay $2 per month or you can also install some sponsored apps everyday. To do this click on apps icon top>Settings>Apps and now select the sponsored app and click on the “uninstall” button.