Xiaomi is a smartphone brand from China, known as Apple of China. Few days back it has launched their first smartphone in Indian market collaborating with the India’s biggest online portal, Flipkart. You can imagine the craze about this smartphone that the in just 40 minutes the whole stock sold out. The handset received more than 100 k pre-orders in India. All this happened because of the hardware of Xiaomi Mi 3 and the affordable price tag. The device comes with a 5-inch display with full HD (1920 x 1080) screen resolution along Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Not only that, Xiaomi packed a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset with 2.3 GHz Quad-Core CPU and Adreno 330 GPU for better graphics performance and gaming experience along with the 2 GB of RAM.
However, we are not here to discuss the specs and hardware of this device, out goal is to root this device with simple steps, even without using laptop, you just need to follow the steps by step guide to get rooted. But you first have to check out the warnings and benefits of rooting.
Some Benefits Of Rooting
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Rooting is not an authorized process, it will void your warranty benefits over your smartphone.
- There are certain risks of damaging your device while Rooting. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your device.
How to root Xiaomi Mi3, simple and working guide
Usually, Xiaomi are already rooted from the top, so the process would be to activate it.
1. Click the Security Center, on the main screen(Desktop) of your smartphone.
2. There is Security Center, tap the Permissions option.
3. Enables administrator rights selecting first ROOT and then where it says Enable administrator permissions.
4. You have successfully activated the root access on your device.