Recently Samsung rolled out the latest KitKat 4.4.2 to Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195 with offered security fixes and performance optimizes. Earlier also we have written the rooting guide for this device but who has updated their device to Kitkat 4.4.2 then this tutorial is gonna helpful to root it again.
The mini version of Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9195 comes up with almost all S4 specs except lower display, battery and memory. If you are interested to root your Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195, follow this guide to do that within seconds with ease. Before going into the process which has been mentioned below, first look at the rooting benefits.
- Remove apps that were pre-installed by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Update to a new version of Android (by flashing a custom recovery/ROM, see the end of this procedure for more info on that).
- Free up storage space (because of the above benefit).
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance (after removing apps that are always running, the device will be less bogged down and run smoother).
- Many of other customization options are there you can get by flashing a custom ROM that requires root access.
- This will void the warranty of your device.
- Download and install proper USB drive, you might use Samsung Kies.
- The process mentioned below requires a Windows PC.
- You must have enabled the USB debugging on your device (Settings > Developer options > USB debugging).
Files to download
How to root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195 on KitKat 4.4.2
- Turn off your device and Turn it On back While Pressing, Volume Down+Home+Power button until you see some Samsung logo on the screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
Note: Make sure that you have installed the proper USB drive on your PC.
- Extract and open Odin on your PC and then connect your device via USB cable, while it is in Download mode.
- The Odin port will go yellow, it it detects your device successfully.
- Now Click on PDA and select the CF-Auto-Root-serranolte-serranoltexx-gti9195.tar.md5( You need to extract the downloaded CF-Auto-root zip file) that you have downloaded on your PC.
- In Odin, don’t forget to check the Auto reboot option.
- It will start the process, once after completion, your device will reboot automatically.