The Galaxy Note 4 is the latest flagship device of Samsung and the successor of the Galaxy Note 3. The phone is packed with a number of features including its awesome multitasking feature, if you want to add more couple of feature, then rooting can help you. Here is the guide which contains all the files and steps which can help you to root you Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device.
Benefits of Rooting of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- With the help of rooting process you can able to remove the apps which were pre-installed by your network provider or by manufacturer from your Samsung Android Smartphone. and kept apps according to your choice.
- Because of rooting you can also get the free storage space (because of the above benefit).
- Rooting is also increase the battery life of the Smartphone because those running constantly can be removed).
- The performance of the Smartphone is also be increased(after removing apps that are always running, the device will be less bogged down and run smoother).
- After rooting user can also update its phone into the latest version of Android (by flashing a custom recovery/ROM, see the end of this procedure for more info on that).
- It provide customization’s option when you use your new found administrative rights to flash a custom ROM (again, see the end of this procedure for more info on that).
Requirements for Rooting of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Always remember rooting is ended the warranty of your device. We won’t be held responsible if you end-up bricking your device. Do it at your own risk.
- This procedure should only work on Windows Operating System based PCs.
- You should havve required drivers installed on your PC. If you don’t, go ahead and get the latest drivers installed from here!
Require Files to Download
- Download Odin and save it to your desktop. You can download from here!
- You have to also download the CF-Root and save it to your desktop.You can download from here!
Steps of Rooting of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- First and important step is you have to extract files from both Odin and CF-Root into your desktop by right-clicking on each of them and selecting Extract here.
- And then double-click on Odin executable and it will launch.
- Now click on the PDA and choose the CF-Root file that you just extracted to your desktop.
- Now you have to un-check Repartition if it’s already checked in the tool.
- And then checkmark the boxes that say Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
- Now you have to turn OFF your Samsung device.
- Now turn it back on by holding down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together.
- And you have to press Volume UP and you should be in Download mode.
- After that you can plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Now you have to hit Start in the Odin and it will start flashing the selected file on your device.
- When the file’s flashed, your device should automatically reboot.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is rooted and ready to use.