The Moto X 2014 is the successor of the Moto X of the last year. The latest variant of Moto X is packed with lots of new features. This new edition has many new features as well latest hardware configuration, which makes the device in a beast, if you want enhance the power of this beast, then I can help you via rooted your’s Phone. Here in this post you will get the guide, and that can help to root your Motorola Moto X (2014) variant.
Benefits of Rooting of the the Motorola Moto X (2014) Variant
- After rooting you can able to remove the apps which were pre-installed by your carrier/manufacturer from your Android Smartphone.
- You can also get the free up storage space (because of the above benefit).
- Rooting is also enhances battery life of the Smartphone (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- After rooting the performance of the Smartphone is also be increased(after removing apps that are always running, the device will be less bogged down and run smoother).
- You can also update your phone into the new version of Android (by flashing a custom recovery/ROM, see the end of this procedure for more info on that).
- It provide customization’s option when you use your new found administrative rights to flash a custom ROM (again, see the end of this procedure for more info on that).
Requirements for Rooting of the Motorola Moto X (2014) Variant
- The Rooting will ends your Phone warranty, so we won’t be held responsible if you end-up bricking or damaging your device. Do it at your own risk.
- Please be confirmed that you will be working on the XT1095 variant of the device.
- You must have unlocked your bootloader for this procedure to work.
- It will only works on the Windows Operating System based PCs or laptops
- And it should flash a custom recovery as well.
Require Files to Download
1. Download Root Tool and save it to your desktop. You can download from here!
Steps of Rooting of the Motorola Moto X (2014) Variant
- First of all you have to extract the files from Root Tool into your desktop by right-clicking on it and selecting Extract here.
- Now you have enable the USB debugging on your device by heading to Menu > Settings > Developer options > USB debugging.
- And then you have to Plug in your device to your PC with the use of USB cable.
- Now double-click on Root Tool.bat file that you just extracted from the archive. It’ll launch.
- And then Press 1 and hit Enter. It’ll push the required SuperSU files to your device.
- When it’s done, press 2 and hit Enter. It’ll flash CWM Recovery on your device and reboot into the same.
- When in recovery, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard.
- Now you have to choose the SuperSU.zip to be flashed on your device.
- It should begin flashing the selected .zip file on your device.
- When it’s done, select reboot system now and your device should reboot.
- Now Your MotoX (2014) variant is rooted