The LG F70 D315 is one of the latest LG mid-range handset packs great hardware and software. It can easily be rooted by the OneClick exploit TowelRoot. We will use this exploit because the phone is not receiving enough attention by developers in order for it being rooted normally.
Before going to follow the tutorial let’s talk about the features and specs about this device, what are the advantages of having root access and more.
The LG F70 D315 comes with 4.5 inch WVGA IPS display with 480X800 pixels resolution and 207 ppi pixel density, powered by 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System out of the box. It also houses 1 GB RAM and it comes in 4 GB and 8 GB variants and can be further expandable up to 32 GB using micro SD card.
- Allow you to remove or delete any pre-installed apps from your device that a normal user cannot.
- Root access allows you to optimize device’s performance and transform the user interface as well.
- Able to install rooted apps that provides extra security and functionality than normal.
- Unofficially you can get any update to your device without intimating the manufacturer.
Things to be done
- Fully charge your device, minimum it should be 70%.
- Backup of data you have in your device is not much important but for security purpose take a complete backup and save it on your computer.
- Better you create a backup of all your data, however there is very less chance to loss your data but still, I will recommend you to do this.
- Download TowelRoot.apk
How to root LG F70 D315
- First of all, follow the download link above, either if you are on laptop or using phone.
- If you are on laptop then after downloading the towel root apk file, transfer the file to your phone by connecting it using USB cable. Or if you are on phone then just click on the link to get the apk file.
- Once after transferring the file, disconnect it from PC.
- Go to the folder where you have transferred the file or downloaded. Just tap on it and install.
- It might ask you to allow Installation through unknown sources.
- After installation, go to app menu and check the app called towelroot.
- Open it, and then tap “make it ra1n” to root your device.
- Restart your device.
I hope your device will boot with root access. Now go to Play Store and search for the app called “Rootechecker” to ensure whether your device got rooted or not. OR click here to directly get that.