Now it has became very easy to root Lenovo A 850 as the Framaroot app allows you to root the device easily to get the most out of it. Now you can flash the custom ROM of Lenovo 850 as well. Rooting is nothing but the process of gaining the administrative rights on your Android smartphone. After rooting your Android device then you can make the changes to customize it well beyond what it can do normally.
How to root Lenovo A850
Points to remember
Before rooting your device you need to remember the following things.
- Rooting will void the warranty of your Android device. We are not responsible if your device ends up bricking or damaging. It is at all your risk.
- Rooting may flash the custom recovery as well.
- Download Framaroot APK and save it to your desktop.
- Download appropriate custom recovery tool and save on to your desktop.
- First enable unknown sources on your device by going to Menu>Settings>Security>Unknown Sources.
- Connect your Android phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Now copy the Framaroot apk saved on your desktop to your phone’s SD card and after copying disconnect it.
- Now open File manager and install Framaroot apk on your device.
- Now launch it from the app drawer.
- Select Install SuperSU from dropdown menu.
- Now tap on Boromir and the rooting process begins.
Thats it your Lenovo A850 has been rooted and if you any issues then try Faramir or Barahir exploit instead of Boromir exploit.
Flashing the custom recovery
- Extract the files from the custom recovery.zip saved on your desktop by right clicking and selecting extract here.
- Connect your device to PC with USB cable and copy CWM recovery or TWRP recovery from the desktop to the SD card.
- After copying it disconnect your device from PC.
- Download Mobile Uncle Tools from Google Play Store.
- After installing launch it and tap on recovery update.
- Now tap on the recovery image copied on to your device.
- Then is starts flashing the selected recovery device.
- After flashing it restart your device and thats it you are completely done.