Some apps are very important for the our Smartphone, these apps are solving our problems. These apps are increasing the productivity of your Phone. If you have been putting off optimizing your workflow, then you have to download a few of these apps which makes your day to day life much easier. From texting, editing to creating these apps are awesome and become essential for every Smartphone.
List of top Free Productivity Apps for Android
The SwiftKeyboared is designed for faster typing purpose. It is an intelligent app for Android that upgrades your device’s on-screen keyboard, making it faster and easier for you to type. This free, award-winning app delivers smarter auto correct and next-word prediction in over 60 languages. It’s packed full of customization features, including over 30 colorful themes. It is smart and learning, multi-lingual, you can enable up to three languages at a same time. The app is available free, you can download this app from here!
- Customize the look of your keyboard with free and premium themes from the SwiftKey Store.
- Intelligent corrections for even the sloppiest typing.
- Mind-reading word suggestions that learn from you as you type, and get smarter over time.
- Slide your finger to write with SwiftKey Flow or tap predictions for easy, fast typing.
- Emoji is supported on Android Jelly Bean and KitKat (4.1 and above)
Flipboard: Your News Magazine
The Flipboard is an android app which provides you news and updates from around the world — and all the information in one place. You can Catch up on everything from your favorite teams headed to Brazil to the latest in tech or design. With the help of this app you can also read the stories and browse articles, videos and photos friends are sharing. First of all you has to pick any interests and tap any of the tiles to begin flipping through your personal magazine. You can Tap the “+” button to collect items into your own magazines on any topic. You can download the app from here!
- Connect Flipboard to up to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, linking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, 500px, SoundCloud, Sina Weibo and Renren.
- Save stories you love into your own magazine. Use the “+” button on any item, select ‘creates a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
- All your news, interests and social updates in one personalized magazine.
- Explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide
Evernote is one of the best apps in the Google Play Store. It is a free app which can help you to remember everything across all of the devices you use. It is an excellent feature for organizing, finding, and editing all those notes. Evernote integrates with dozens of other third-party tools, not to mention other useful apps and plug-ins under the Evernote umbrella (for example, the Evernote Web clipper is a browser plug-in that quickly saves the contents of a Web page without making your copy and paste anything).
The Evernote takes notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders–and makes these notes completely searchable. You can download the app from here!
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
DU Battery Saver & Widgets
DU Battery Saver is a FREE battery saving app for the android users. It is the simplest way to keep your Android phone working when you need it and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps and overlooked device settings that can shorten your battery life. With the use of this app up to 50% more battery life for your Android tablets and phones with smart pre-set battery power management modes and easy one-touch controls that solve battery problems and extend battery life.You can download the app from here!
- Protect your battery with a healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
- The battery power even while keeping most Android services running
- Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings
- Show Android phone battery power level by % or time remaining
- Automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background
- Create your own mode to get exactly the energy savings you need
Microsoft Office Mobile
The Microsoft Office Mobile is an official app of Microsoft and available free for the Android users. With this app you can access view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. This app also supports harts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. This app supports Android 4.0 to higher variant. You can make also quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remains intact. You can download the app from here!
- You can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint
- You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone
- You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages
- You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments
The File Transfer is a free app. It is the easiest, fastest way to send and receive files and folders from other smartphones, tablets, and computers. File Transfer works cross-platform on Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other Android Smartphone. The service of the app is very quick and easy. And for using this app there is no configuration required, no need to enter an address to connect. Devices are automatically discovered. Selected files and they are transferred to your devices and computers in seconds. Without USB cable. You can download the app from here!
- Files are transferred directly on your local network
- No need to upload your files to the Internet, then download them on any device.
- File Transfer is compatible with File Storage, the best file manager for iOS, and File Storage Companion (free for Mac and for Windows)
- No configuration required
- To download File Transfer for other platforms go to http://www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
Note : This free version cannot send more than 5 MB at once and cannot receive files.