Can a machine be brilliant or intelligent? The Acer Aspire Switch 10 laptop cum tablet thinks so, with smooth switches between its four modes, a latch-less detachable hinge, bright and ultra responsive touch screen and speedy Intel quad-core performance, you will be inclined to agree. Enjoy an incomparable touch-type-view experience in a single gadget that easy lets carry and keep you at peak productivity with up to amazing 8 hours of battery life and Student 2013 and Microsoft Office Home on the go.
The term “hybrid” fits the Switch 10 as it can assume 4 configurations instead of the typical two for most devices of this type. The screen is detachable, yielding a light and thin tablet to rival with most competing devices such as Lenovo. Pop the tablet into the keyboard dock and you have a good Windows laptop complete with a nice trackpad.
The Aspire Switch 10’s Snap Hinge™ is designed basically for smooth transitions between notebook and tablet mode. Flip, detach and switch to find a mode for every moment, with this device you can transform yourself within no minutes. The magnet and latch-less design makes it easy to attach or detach the tablet from the keyboard and also keeps the tablet firmly in place during the use as notebook.
See the image that describes the best this device, here are four different things you can go physically with,
- Notebook: Spacious keyboard and touchpad make for effortless typing and navigation.
- Display: Flip the display around for comfortable browsing and presentation or video sharing.
- Tablet: Browse the web, play games, and more, this mode lets you stay productive and mobile.
- Tent: Ideal for sharing a display when space is limited such as in an airplane.
Including every feature you need to feel yourself like have a modern with clean lines, the Acer Aspire Switch 10 is only 0.35-inches thin and is almost weight less. At only 1.29 lbs, it is the perfect 2-in-1 for an on-the-go lifestyle technology. As a tablet it fits perfectly in your hand making it comfortable when browsing your favorite websites or reading e-books.
The Acer Aspire Switch 10 is just exceptional for transitions between collaborating, creating, and sharing. The Intel® quad-core CPU offers great tablet mobility and laptop capability in one for extraordinary battery life and lightning fast web browsing that keeps up with you.
Along with Windows 8 OS, Microsoft is providing Office Home and Students that helps you a lot to Edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote documents on the go without making much effort, no matter where you want to access those documents, at the office, home, or school.
Up to now, we were talking only about productivity and professional advantages of this device, but this is highly entertaining as well, From a game between airport gates to a TV show caught between classes to an interactive children’s book before good night, the 10.1″ HD touch display and 2 surround front facing speakers offers them to life. Plus, the IPS technology included with it to offer wide viewing angle of up to 178 degrees, ensuring images are bright and colors are vivid even when using it at wider angles.
Acer has used a new technology to offer real like video experience with LumiFlex™ that optimizes enhances color contrast and display brightness of the screen under sunlight. So you can read eBooks, browse websites, and watch movies with friends while outside.
Acer Switch 10 Specs:
- Intel Atom Quad-Core Processor Z3745 1.33GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 1.86GHz
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Operating system
- 10.1″ HD with the resolution of 1366 x 768, high-brightness (350-nit), LED-backlit IPS technology with integrated 5-point multi-touch screen
- MicroSD memory slot up to 32GB
- 2GB of LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 32GB Internal Storage
- High-definition audio support
- Intel HD Graphics
- Connectivity 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN with Acer Nplify, Bluetooth 4.0, featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Built-In HD Webcam
- Ports 1 – Micro USB 2.0 port (Tablet), 1 – USB 2.0 port (Keyboard), 1 – Micro-HDMI with HDCP support (Tablet)
- 2-cell lithium polymer battery (5910mAh), Up to 8-hours Battery Life
- Microsoft Student 2013 and Office Home (activation code included)
- Weight 2.58 lbs. 1.17 kg (Tablet & Keyboard).