If your Apple Smart device such as iPhone and iPad are not working properly and you want to solve this, with the help of restoring. But if you restore than your’s all important data and apps will be deleted in this process and you are finding the way or the method to restore iPhone and iPad from a iCloud Backup by which you can save your personal data in the cloud service and you can restore any time and anywhere, for this you have to follow these steps which are mention bellow in the article.
Steps to Restore iPhone and iPad from a iCloud Backup
- First of all you have to choose restore from the iCloud backup.
- Now you have to enter your Apple ID to login. (Enter your full email address as the username.) After that you have to tap the blue Next button to continue. (If you change your mind, you can logout of iCloud, or login under a different account later.)
- Now agree to the terms and conditions of service by tapping the blue Agree button on the bottom left.
- After that confirm your agreement by tapping the Agree button.
- Choose your backup. You’ll see your Latest iPhone/iPod/iPad Backup listed. This is usually the one you want to choose. You’ll can also see older backups, and backups of your other iOS devices on the same iCloud account.
- A progress bar will show you an approximation of how long it will take to download your backup. Once it’s done, your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad will reboot.
- Once your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad reboots, all your previous settings will be back in place, and you will be asked to re-enter all your passwords (as a security measure, iCloud is not able to restore passwords).
After that your iPhone, iPod touch, or the iPad will start re-downloading all your apps. And you also will need to stay on Wi-Fi for any file which is larger than 50 MB to re-download on your Apple’s device.