LG G3 comes with good packed camera features, It has 13 megapixel camera, the dual tone flash look like it has been straight off the iPhone 5S adn Htc one M8 but the auto focus is a real innovation that we have never seen in a mobile camera.
There is no need of any other extra applications to refocus photos with LG G3 camera, where the G3 can do it out of box refocusing photos or blurring of it out to create a depth of field effect these are the features if yo u have buy new LG G3, and you will be leased to hear you can do it out of the box as i mention earlier. No need to download additional apps, such as Google camera, with the Magic Focus mode in the stock LG camera app can take and refocus photos with ease. This article guides you how to Refocus photos with the LG G3 camera.
Steps to Refocus photos
- Initially open the normal standard camera which is in built on you LG G3, Navigate the mode button which is at the left hand side and tap on it.
- That display four options, in these options tap on the Magic Focus.
- Magic Focus allow you to change the focus point of the photo after you’ve changed it. Where something like Google Camera will focus on an object and allow you to change the amount of back ground blur akin Noida’s Refocus app on Windows phone.
- To take your pictures you need to get close to your subject and hold the phone as still as you possibly can.
- Once you hit the shutter button the G3 will spend a few seconds grabbing the shots it needs and processing them together into one image.
- Once you processed and you will prompt to tap on gallery in the top right corner to refocus, the easiest way to do this is tap on the screen in which area you wants to focus, but you can also adjust using the slider on the right.
- If you don’t like the effect and decide you want it all in focus tap the button labelled so along the top, and once you’re happy hit save.
- That’s it you are done with the refocusing the photo with LG G3