Want to rearrange iPhone and iPad icons. And does not know how doing this then this article will help you. This rearrangement is very helpful for you, with this you can access your favorite app much faster and easier. For rearrange the icons you have to follow some important and easy steps.
Steps to Rearrange iPhone and iPad App Icons
- First of all – From the iPhone or iPad home screen, touch and hold any icon until all of the icons start to jiggle (this is called “jiggly mode“)
- Now, once they start jiggling, just touch an hold an icon and then move it around the page until it’s exactly where you want it.
- If you drag an icon to the extreme left or right of your home screen, almost off the edge, you’ll scroll to the previous or next page and be able to place the icon on a new or different home screen.
- Now you can even drag apps out of the dock that you might not use that often and put most frequently used apps in the dock (like replacing iPod with Messages for frequent SMSers).
- If you drag an icon on top of another icon, you’ll start a new folder. You can put up to 12 apps in an iPhone folder and 20 apps in iPad folder. (And yes, you can put folders in the dock as well!)
- If you tap the X on top of a jiggling icon, you’ll delete it so make sure you don’t do that unless you really want to!
- After that once you are done, click the home button to exit jiggly mode.
Important Tip – If you want to rearrange a lot of icons all at once it can be a lot faster, then you have to plug your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your Mac or Windows PC and connect them to Apple iTunes. After that you will see, when the virtual screen in iTunes is just the way you want it, click to sync and all the changes will be carried over.