The default setup in Windows 10 is to show the Start menu instead of the Start screen. It is one of the important feature of the latest Windows Operating system. But if you want the Windows 8 Start Screen in the latest Windows 10 Technical Preview, then you can get with some easy steps which are given below in this article.
Steps to Re-enable Start Screen in Windows 10 Technical Preview
- First of all you have to right-click the Taskbar and select the “Properties” from the popup menu.
- On the “Taskbar and Start Menu Properties” dialog box, click the “Start Menu” tab.
- Now you have to Click on the “Use the Start menu instead of the Start screen” option is selected by default.
- And for enable the Start screen, select the check box for the option so there’s no check mark in the box. Click “OK” to accept the change and close the dialog box.
- And now a pop windows comes that show – “Change Start settings” dialog box displays, telling you to make sure you save your work because you must log out and then back in to change the setting.
- If you are ready, click “Sign out and change settings.”
- Now, the Start screen displays when you click the Start button instead of Start Button.