Quantum is a physics based puzzle game which has some different look and challenges you to get the perfect bounce when playing. The aim of the game is to launch the number of particles from the center of the screen to the respective goals. Quantum has got some amazing colorful psychedelic graphics, wicked sound track and kaleidoscope effects. The game contains total of 100 levels and you will get some power-ups in the middle of the game to help you to get through some brain killing and difficult levels.
How it works
- Download the Quantum from Google Play Store. You can get the trail version for free or you need to pay some amount to get the full version with no ads.
- After launching the game you will be shown some question on the screen and tap on it for the instructions which are very helpful and guide you how to play.
- The game is very simple and straight forward, all you need is some brain power and you need to make sure that you are doing the right thing.
- You need to release the particles from the center generator and collect them at the place where they need to go. You need to find out which direction you need to fire them to get the Perfect bounce to pass all the obstacles and the barriers.
- Power ups will be present on the left hand side and you need to use them to score more and to cross some brain killing levels. Here is the list of power ups you
- Prism Particles.
- Ghost Particle.
- Shielded Particle.
- Perfect Bounce hit.
- Quark Exciter.
Quantum is a very different game with different theme and game play compared to other puzzle game, but it is very interesting. It will be difficult in the beginning and once you get used to it then it will be quite interesting an you will be happy with the results.