Most popular photo editing iOS app Afterlight now launched for Android platform today. It is the perfect photo editing app for fast and straight forward editing with simple design and features powerful and snappy tools. Using the powerful tools you can get the look you want in few seconds. The app just has been released on Google play store for the Android devices running on 4.0.3 or higher version.
It comes with all the photo editing capabilities as you can expect from photo editing apps. The adjustment tools it features help you to crop, straighten , rotate and tinker with the contrast, brightness, exposure and more. It contains total 59 filters which includes native Afterlight filters, filters submitted bu guests and a seasonal which adds the touch of timeliness to your photos.
- 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your photos to perfection.
- Contains 59 filter out of which 27 fully adjustable native filters, 14 guest filters by the various Instagram users and the new season pack includes 18 filters.
- Includes 66 textures which includes range of real and natural light tweaks.
- Cropping and Transforming tools, crop your images with quick and easy cropping tool. Transform your images with the rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools and straightening.
- Offers 77 different adjustable and simplistic frames which are paired perfectly with Instagram.
Every effect in the app is adjustable to let you full control over the final output. Edited images can be saved in different sizes and shared through Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. It just costs $0.99, but you need to pay an additional $0.99 to unlock the instant film pack which includes 7 frames and 22 textures.