Plex Android app is one of the best way to organize all your personal media to your mobile devices, tablets and the Chromecast. Using Plex, you can easily stream all your photos, music, videos and home movies to your Android device from your PC using Plex Media server. Finally Plex app for Android is getting the cool update and makes the version number v3.3.
- Plex converts automatically your media files to compatible on any devices on-the-fly.
- This makes your media files beautiful with rich descriptions, metadata and artwork.
- Browse, control and fling your media files on any Plex enabled devices and share your video, music and photos with your friends and family.
- Sync the media files to the cloud platforms such as Dropbox, Box, One Drive and Google Drive and so you can view the media even when the server is offline.
- Sync your files to all your devices like smartphone, tablet to view offline.
- Queue the videos from the websites like Youtube and Vimeo and watch them on any of your device at anytime.
Plex app is updated with background photo upload feature, so you can back up all your important media files, but this feature is available only for the premium users. These uploaded photos are sent directly to the local media library where the Plex server is installed. It is like just sending your media files to the local device where you have complete control over them.
There are so many apps which does the same thing, but Plex still takes edge over them, because Plex helps in transcoding and streaming media to all your devices. Plex Pass is available at $3.99 per month and $29.99 per year and if you want for the life time then it is $74.99 for life time.