If you are missing your favorite iTunes Podcast in your Android device. And wants to play an iTunes Podcast on Android Device. Then this article is definitely for you. There are some awesome apps are available in the Play Store of the Google, which can Play an iTunes podcast on an Android device.
This app will help you to search podcast in iTunes collection directly on your Android device. Plus it pulls the top podcast chart from iTunes for you. Just download it and enjoy the most popular podcast in the world on your Android devices. This app includes all the categories from iTunes : Business, Comedy, Education, Games & Hobbies, Government & Organizations, Health, Kids & Family, Music, News & Politics, Region & Spirituality, Science & Medicine, Society & Culture, Sports & Recreation, Technology, TV & Film. You can download this app from here!
- The best podcast search lets you find almost any podcast available
- Fully automated download. Just turn on the auto download, this app will download any new episode available for you.
- Offline playback of audio and video, save your data consumption
- Multiple playlist support for better organizing your podcast playing
- Support home screen widget, lock screen widget, and expandable notification controls. Your favorite podcast is just at the tip of your fingers.
- Import and export podcast subscription using the OPML format (iTunes & Google Reader)
- Ability to save the download to SD card
- Ability to add a podcast manually if can not find in the database
- Multiple language support: Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Has built-in Tablet layout. One app for all screen sizes.
- Chromecast support
Note : If your Android’s default music player is iTunes, managing podcasts is a bit trickier. To download and manage your podcast collection, you’ll need software that syncs your iTunes account with your Android.
Except that you can also try these instructions which can help you
- Download podcast from the website (it might take a few minutes to download).
- The newly downloaded podcast will be stored in your computer’s Downloads folder.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable. A prompt will appear asking you to select either disk drive or mass storage. Select Mass Storage
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable. A prompt will appear asking you to select either disk drive or mass storage. Select Mass Storage.
- Drag your desired podcast episodes from the computer’s Downloads folder to your Android icon on your desktop. That action will copy your podcast to your phone’s internal storage.
- Disconnect your phone as usual. The podcast will be ready to access to your Android’s default music player.
Or you can download the podcast in your Windows/Mac, after that you can transfer the files into your Android device and then play to listen the podcast