If are bored with your Windows command Prompt style and want to make change. Then this article will help you. Here are the technique and way with the help of which you can add a splash of color to Command Prompt and make it unique. By default, the Windows Command Prompt is white text on a black background.
Steps to Personalize the Windows Command Prompt
1. First of all you can change the color and for this how to get color :
2. If you want to get the color you want, enter color, then the option for the background color followed by the font color. For example, let’s make an old-fashioned green on black look by entering: color 02
3. If you don’t want to use the commands in the command prompt then further steps will help you – And for this you have just click on the Command Prompt icon in the top left corner of the window and select Properties.
4. You can Select the colors tab, and then choose the color you want for the screen text and background. You can also enter your own RGB color combination if you want.
5. You can also customize the font and layout of the Command Prompt.