Oxigen Wallet is the most popular mobile wallet service for the money transfers, bill payments, mobile and DTH recharges in India. It is approved by the Reserve Bank of India and it is the India’s first non-bank wallet and is paired up with National Payments Corporation of India for the Instant Money transfer. Oxigen Wallet for Windows Phone is launched officially earlier this week. It also let you to earn Oxigen points on select transactions, and these points are further converted into the money in your account.
You can transfer money to any mobile number on any network or any bank account across India using NEFT or IMPS. You can transfer money to any mobile number even if you don’t have Oxigen account. You can transfer money across 365 days, 24×7 from mobile anytime anywhere. It is a clean way to transfer the money quickly like when you want to share the lunch bill between friends.
- Transfer money to any mobile number or any bank account across India using IMPS or NEFT transfer to all major banks.
- Prepaid mobile recharge for any mobile network like Airtel, Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Aircel, BSNL, Uninor, Reliance, Idea and almost any network.
- DTH recharges for all DTH networks including Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon D2H and more, Data Card top ups for Reliance Netconnect, Tata Photon and MTS.
- Merchant Payment for Ebay, Book My Show, GoDaddy, Dominos, IRCTC and more than 2000 online partners.
- Instant payments, Wide acceptance and load the wallet using IMPS, credit card, debit card and use it for recharges, money transfer and bill payments.
- Send money to anyone, anytime, anywhere on any network and share your lunch bill when out with friends.
Use Oxigen Wallet app and experience Instant mobile to the money transfer on the go and make the recharges, bill payments and more.