The Chinese Smartphone brand Oppo has launched the mini variant of the Oppo N1, which is the flagship device of Oppo. The Oppo N1 is famous for its rotating camera ability. And now this rotating camera feature will also available in the Oppo N1 Mini. The manufacturer is launching this Smartphone in the Malaysian market at a price of RM 1,398 which is near about $469.
The Oppo N1 Mini runs on the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system. It has a 5 inch HD screen, which has 720 p resolution which made by JDI. The N1 Mini is empowered by 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and Adreno 305 GPU, which is paired with 2 GB of RAM. This Smartphone has 16 GB built-in storage, but no option of expandable storage is available in the phone.
The Oppo Ni Mini is packed with a 13 mega-pixel rear view camera along with LED flash and Sony IMX214 sensor is also available. This Smartphone is packed with 2140 mAh battery which near operate the phone 9-12 hours maximum. This phone has many connectivity options such as WI-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G network support. It is a single SIM device which supports only GSM networks. The Chinese smartphone maker also teased its N1 Mini for an India launch on Monday via Twitter.
- Display : 5 inch HD LCD display, with 294 ppi
- Operating System : Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor : 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and Adreno 305 GPU
- Memory : 2 GB RAM
- Internal Storage : 16 GB
- Expandable Storage : Not Applicable
- Main Camera and Front Camera : 13 Megapixel along with LED flash
- Connectivity : WI-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 and 3G network support
- Weight : 150 grams
- Dimensions (mm) : 148.4 x 72.2 x 9.2
- Battery : 2140 mAh
- Color : White, Yellow and Blue