Opera has released the Coast browser for Apple iPad with the gesture based UI in last September and it updated the browser to the version 3.0 in December. Now Opera has finally released the Coast browser for iPhone. Opera Coast browser for iOS renounce unnecessary on screen buttons and text boxes for perceptive gesture controls and contextual pop out menus.
Opera Coast updated version 3.0 brings the lots of features for iOS that includes home screen tiles sync automatically using iCloud, discover the popular sites, new wallpapers and more features. Opera Coast app for iPhone has been redesigned from ground and not just scaled down. It is extremely simple to use, fast, reliable, stable and secure and provides the new experience in browsing the web.
This app features a gesture buttons which helps you to access the screen with in the thumb’s reach. Opera redesigned recent sites feature, safety information and share menu. It also includes a visual search feature with animated text suggestions and continuous development to Google in a swipe.
- We like feature in the app helps you to navigate to the popular contents easily.
- Uses automatic iCloud sync to sync home screen tiles between iPad and iPhone.
- Wallpapers will be automatically refreshed and downloaded from the Opera’s add-on site.
- Introduction tutorial on startup is improved.
- Redesigned sharing and context menus in the recent sites.
- Performance, stability and security improvements.
- Visual search with animated text suggestions and swipe down to search from anywhere on the home screen.
- Faster flip animation when opening and closing any sites.
- Got the ability to reload the pages in the case of bad network and provides the feedback about the loading status.
Overall, Opera has added so many features to its Coast browser for iOS which make browsing more enjoyable and comfortable and gives better browsing experience.