OnePlus One is all set to the receive the latest update through OTA for CyanogenMod 11S today. This update fixes a few issues including the device’s multi-touch and also introduced some handful of new features. This update comes after at least some of the OnePlus One’s users has reported the issues with multi-touch. OnePlus says regarding the update that, it adds the new pause button that is accessible during the video recording and then new bug report feature.
The update improves the responsiveness of the touch screen, improves the overall battery life, adds the new lockscreen, ability to shoot in the RAW format and more. The update also fixes for the things like 3G cell connection, camera exposure, auto rotation and more. The update with the version number XNPH38R has started rolling out and it will reach all the devices in few days. Here is the detailed changelog of the update.
- Added the pause button during the video recording
- Added method for the users to report the bugs directly for Cyanogen
- Improved battery life
- Fixed issues with 4G preferred option not connecting to the 3G network
- Fixed camera exposure compensation stuck in auto issue
- Unresponsive screen requiring reboot issue has been fixed
- Fixed issues with delay in torch activation
- Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing the volume while the handset plugged in
- Fixed issue when then rotation is not triggered when rotated slowly
- Camera issues such as camera is not starting when the LED torch is already on
- Fixed issues with quiet hours/system UI causing the battery drain on the last day of the month
- Bluetooth issue is fixed, i.e., Bluetooth volume low on connection