The OnePlus One has become a bit of a white whale for those that have yet to get their hands on an invite, but for the lucky few that have, the handset offers a powerful hardware and specs with a low price and number of new features with CyanogenMod.
OnePlus launches CyanogenMod 11S update, a different version of CM11 that is designed to utilize the OnePlus One’s hardware. Now a good thing is grabbing even better as an update including Android 4.4.4 and many of other modifications is rolling out in firmware 30O. Some of the highlighted changes include a new calibration for the screen, a new Clear Image camera feature, and so much more.
Here is full change log:
- Upgraded to Android 4.4.4
- Increased capacitive button illumination
- Proximity sensor prevents activation of off-screen gestures while in your pocket
- Updated to new versions of Google apps
- Added new (colder) calibration for the screen
- Improved overall stability
- Added Clear Image
- Capacitive touch keys supported in the recovery mode
- Fixed “OK, Google” not triggering voice search in Google Now
- Fixed PicasaSync
- Fixed Camera “O” gesture activating lockscreen instead of triggering camera
- Fixed issues with vibration being disabled during Quiet Hours
- Fixed Viber calls not working
- Fixed battery percent not updating in custom lock screens
- Fixed lockscreen not updating the track information during music playback
- Fixed microphone volume for all formats in the Voice Recorder app
- Fixed wallpapers not applying in full screen, taking the wrong size when cropping, etc
For those that are fascinated by the Oneplus One yet hunting down an experience that is different from Cyangonmod, another “Authority Roms” features makes it clear you have a great deal of other staggering decisions. In the features, Oneplus highlights the going with custom ROMs that totally help the phone: Paranoid Android, Slimkat ROM and PAC MAN ROM.