The Operating System giant Microsoft has updated its OneDrive for the Windows Phone Smartphone user. It is a just little update in OneDrive for Windows Phone. In this update you will find that a new recycle bin, for this you have to pulling up the app bar. At the very bottom is the recycle bin, just beneath the settings. Tap it and you’ll be able to view recently deleted files in OneDrive.
The latest OneDrive 188.8.131.52 updated app is available in the Windows Phone Store, without a any cost. With this updated app you can then select one or more items to permanently delete it or restore it. This feature of the app is very useful feature if you have ever accidentally deleted something in OneDrive. If you want to download the updated app in your Windows Smartphone then you can click here!
Features of OneDrive app for Windows Phone are-
- Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you
- Upload multiple photos, videos and files at once
- Share files by inviting people, getting a link to copy and paste, or posting to your social networks
- Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders
- Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened
- Pin folders to your Start screen
- Share files to OneDrive from other apps
- Sort files and folders
- Open files from OneDrive in other apps
- Download files to your phone and pick where to save them
The Updates bring these updates such as
- Remove Bugs and Enhance the Improvements
- Recycle Bin Access.