The Novell iPrint app is finally available in the Windows Phone Store, for the Windows Smartphone. The app is available free. This app provides a secure enterprise print service on your Windows phone and tablet devices. With the help of this Novell’s iPrint app solution, you can integrate with any of your existing corporate printers allowing you to deliver self-service printer provisioning to your mobile device users. Users can seamlessly print Office documents, PDFs, and images directly from their device, anywhere and anytime.
At present version, this app is able to support the PDF, GIF, BMP, TIF, PNG, ODP, ODG, ODT, ODI, ODS formats only. The developers of this app have said they will provide more supportable formats in the next version of this app. If you want to download this app, then you have to click here!
Features of Novell iPrint app for Windows Phone
- You can Print documents on any iPrint enabled corporate printer and print infrastructure
- You can also choose the Color, Orientation, Number of Copies, and Page Size through the Novell iPrint app
- Print securely using access restrictions with the help of this app
- You can List all available corporate printers
- With this help, you can Scan a QR code to quickly connect your mobile device to a specific printer
- Available Free to download
- Only 2 MB in size, which means, it will not occupy valuable space in your Windows Smart device.