The Latest beta version of Nova Launcher brings Android L animations for the Non-Nexus devices. The 3.0.2 beta update for Nova Launcher includes a new look for folders and the app drawer icon, as well as Android L’s swipe up animation when launching new apps.
If you want to use the feature of the Nova Launcher in your Android Smartphone then you use these methods. The existing Nova Launcher users can sign up to the Nova Launcher Beta community and then enable the Beta update through the app, by checking for updates on Nova settings and then selecting the option to scan for Beta updates. And the new user can simply download the 3.0.2 beta1 APK and install it straight on your device and use the feature of the Android L in its a Smartphone. This updated feature of the Nova launcher easily works with Non Google Nexus devices. And if you want to download this app, then you have to click here!
Latest features of Nova Launcher Beta :
- “L” Folder Preview (Nova Settings – Folder – Folder Preview – Line)
- “L” App Drawer Icon (Long-press app drawer – Edit – Tap Icon – All white icons under “Built-in”)
- “L” App Animation (Nova Settings – Look and Feel – App Animation – Slide Up)
- Minor tuning for running on Android L Dev Preview
- Optimizations and bug fixes in this latest update