Compared to Windows 8.1, HERE maps is more popular among Windows Phone users, no matter they are running the latest WP 8.1 or older one but still Nokia is concerned about the HERE maps for PC and has launched a major update for its HERE maps app for Windows 8.1 with number of new features and enhancements and also for the first time the app has gone worldwide.
If you are already using the HERE maps app on your PC, then might be excited to get to know about the new features included with this update, One of the new features let users to manually set their current location in the HERE Maps app. The city pages have also been refurbished in the new update, which Nokia says should help make it simpler and easier for users when they need to search new region. Finally, the route feature now let users to modify the ones that are introduced up automatically by the app, just in case you wish to evade some routes, paths or road. Up to 8 waypoints can now be included to each route.
If we talk about the improvements in detail, the app response it even faster than the earlier one, you can now quickly find the way around a city no matter you ware walking or driving to the places you want to go. HERE Maps is the perfect companion for your smartphone, computer systems and the best way to plan ahead. Look at the Here Maps app for Windows 8.1 features in details:
HERE Maps with new features
- *Available in more than 140 cities worldwide.
- Save your favorite places in your own private collections. Add personal notes and cover photos and sync everything with other HERE apps and here.com
- Discover and find the top places nearby and see photos, reviews and contact info
- Share places with friends via email, Facebook and other social
- Download maps to your tablet and use them for free when abroad or whenever there is no available Wi-Fi or data connection
- Set your position manually for fast, accurate navigation any where
- Pick the map view you want: satellite, public transit, local traffic, street level or regular street map
- Stay in the know with live traffic information
- Get walking, driving and public transit directions even when you have no data connection. Add waypoints to plan more intricate routes
- Use street level to see panoramic views of places you’re interested in and look around to explore, just as you would if you were already there*
- Tilt the map to see cities and buildings in 3D
Are you using the Here Maps app on your device?? share the experience with us by commenting below.
Download – HERE Maps for Windows 8.1 for free: Store Link