A new NFL Now app has been launched on Android and iOS, offering the pro football fans a ton of access to the official video games with live streams of NFL RedZone and NFL network if your subscribe for the premium subscription package. NFL assures “hundreds of new videos daily” along with the “deepest NFL video library everywhere.
NFL Enterprises has described regarding NFL Now app in Play Store as follows,
[quote]NFL Now app delivers the personalized video stream of your favorite NFL teams and players right to your tablet or phone and get the exclusive interviews, stories and breaking news about your fantasy players and unlimited access to your favorites.
This official NFL apps combines all the intense football you love with smart and simple UI. It is the self learning app and learns what you like and delivers non-stop streaming of customized NFL content.
- Hundreds of latest videos daily.
- Personalized video stream for you and by you.
- Access to the deepest video library from anywhere.
- NFL Now offers real-time highlights served to you on the game day for every game and unlimited and ad free access to the NFL films of the famous shows.
This app is available for free and most of the content can be accessed freely, but to access the premium content you need to pay $1.99 per month. Below is the list of content offered with premium app.
- Unlimited access to the expansive library of the NFL film shows.
- Premium game highlights which includes hundreds of real-time in game highlights.
Users outside US< UK and Mexico will also get the live streams of the NFL network and NFL RedZone from Sunday Afternoon.’