Google released the preview of upcoming version of Android, so called Android L at the I/O developers conference few days back. The upcoming version seems quite nice and is mouth watering when it comes to interaction and graphics with the elements within the handset. The actual release date, build version of the OS and other details related to the release are not known so far, but to calm down the users, Google has rolled out some preview images that make it easy for the developers to port in some cool graphics, features, applications from Android L to other Android smartphones.
There is a very good news for Sony Xperia users because the a theme based on the new Android L has been developed for Xperia owners that come with very nice interface, transforms your device’s UI into Android L that looks almost same to the Android L. The theme is good enough to work on Non-rooted Xperia devices. So, what are you waiting for? scroll down and click on the download link to get the apk file and follow the installation instructions and take advantage of the themes option that Sony has included to your Xperia handset. Here below is the download link and steps to install the theme:
Android L theme for Sony Xperia Smartphone
- First of all download the apk file of the theme by following this apk download link.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone, or download it directly on your phone.
- Now using file manager, go to the folder where you have copied or downloaded the apk on your Xperia smartphone.
- Tap the APK to begin installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if required. (If you are side-loading any app for the first time, then only you will see this option)
- Proceed with the instructions and finish the installation.
- Go to theme settings on your Xperia smartphone and apply the Android L theme.
- That’s all! Enjoy!
If you r device is not rooted then even I would also suggest you to not to go for rooting your device because soon all of you are about to get the latest KitKat 4.4.2 update, even Sony has already rolled out the updated but it is still limited to US users, hope it will come to your region as well. Until then, install install this theme and have fun.