Mygreenbox is the innovative startup headquartered in Gurgoan, India. It makes it very simple to order your bulk groceries. It is the first kind of company in India which introduced an unique mobile application through which anyone can order all of their grocery needs and they will be delivered at your doorstep without any delivery charges.
You can quickly add the items to your grocery list either by searching or exploring through the store. After adding the items, you can place your order by choosing delivery date and time and this service will deliver those groceries to your doorstep in a green box.
- Wide variety of Groceries, Packed food, Snacks, Personal Care, Beverages and Household products.
- Most of the products in this store are available below MRP prices.
- Free shipping for the order above Rs.500
- Same day delivery for the orders placed before 11 am.
- Payment can be done though credit/debit cards or cash or delivery option is available.
- Delivery slots starts from 9.30 am to 9.00 pm.
The main aim behind the startup is to cut the time and effort of the consumers. So one doesn’t need to spend their time to go to super market and shop for all the grocery needs. It is the funded startup and its founders and investors includes IITians who have been the serially successful entrepreneurs and the angel investors with more than decades of experience in the mobile, technology and FMCG industries. Currently mygreenbox is delivering now only to select parts of Gurgoan and they are in plans to expand their business to other parts of India very soon.