MultCloud is a service from AOMEI Technology, the same people who made a popular free disk imaging utility- AOMEI Backupper. The idea behind to start a service with all the cloud storage services out there, basically people don’t have much time to check all they accounts, cloud storage frequently, everyone is now looking to get everything under one roof. MultCloud solves this by merging all your cloud storage into a single, easy-to-use interface service and the best part is, it is absolutely free for everyone.
After inspecting the service, here are the services that you can use with MultCloud service:
- FTP new
- WebDAV new
- Amazon S3
- Google Drive
All the listed services are best known for cloud storage but if you want to access all of them without heading to any of the site, I would recommend you to go for MultCloud. It has provided the prefect support for various clouds. At the same time, you can handle multiple accounts in one provided by the same service provider. Supposing that you have registered two accounts in Google Drive, it can manage all the files of both accounts simultaneously.
Added features to the Version 2.2.0
- Modify the bulk transmission exceptions for the higher transmission stability.
- Add the function that scanning the details of transmission progress.
Added features to the Version 2.1.0
- Modify the problem that file lists display incompletely.
- Add some notes for each cloud drive.
- Modify the exceptions about file upload,download and transmission in FTP.
- Modify the break exception for transmission across the different clouds.
- Modify the UI of adding FTP and WebDav.
Added features to the Version 2.0.0
- Add FTP to MultCloud
- Login with Google and Facebook Account
- Add WebDav to MultCloud
- Add the menu option: “Copy to”
- Improve user-interface to more easy-to-use
- Some bug fixes
- Support Cubby, MyDrive, Web.de, Yandex, CloudMe,
- HiDrive, Copy and BaiDu.
Features of MultCloud
Preview Online documents
View .doc, .pdf, .xls, and other documents directly from the web interface – no need to get extra software.
Easy transfer files between accounts
You can transfer/move files from Dropbox to, let’s say, Google Drive right from the web interface. Its very fast and secure, since the files never touch your hard drive – it’s all done online.
Search all your drives at once
If you are not sure in which drive you have kept your file or doc, MultCloud lets you search through all your files.
There are few drawback that might let you down, such as you cannot upload files more than 200 MB at a time, also you don’t have permission to upload folder, one more drawback is, you cannot share any folder to anyone except the file.
Apart from the drawbacks, there are plenty of reasons to go for this extremely well manages service. It’s also good for those with multiple accounts on a single service. The best part about MultCloud is that it’s 100% free, as I have mentioned this earlier, No fees, no ads, no upsells to “upgrade” to a pro version.