Microsoft has released Windows Phone 8.1 developer preview last month, from then apps slowly trickle down into the Windows Phone Store by taking the advantage of the some of the unique features that were introduced with Windows Phone 8.1. Before video editing is not possible with Windows Phone, but now MovieJax app, the third party app is available for Windows Phone 8.1.
MovieJax is developed by Marker Metro and you can enjoy and easily create the movies on your Windows Phone. This app lets you to quickly capture the video or add your own video. You can add your own text to the video and design with your own background music and share it with family and friends with a tap.
- Take multiple videos at once and add them to make a movie with just a tap.
- Experience the beautiful built in video capture.
- Edit the videos along with audio control easily and simply.
- Add your own photos into the movie easily and select the duration of your own for each.
- Add own text of yours and custom background music and color and create a truly personalized movie.
- Share your creations easily with your family and friends.
- It uses the native video player in your phone for the better playback experience.
- Share your videos and creations directly from the movies list.
- Optimizations and better messaging, improved capture and publish experience for the devices with low memory.
This app is very beautiful because the design is as metro as they come. It is very simple and everyone like it and it is very straight forward to use. It comes in both trail version and paid versions, the trail version supports the clips up to only thirty seconds, but to make the clips longer than thirty seconds it requires an in app purchase of just $2.49. It also works very good int he device with 512 MB RAM such as Nokia Lumia 520.
This is the version 1.0 of the app, but developers already worked on version 1.1 and below are the new things that come with v1.1
- Drag drop and clips.
- Video and audio effects.
- Multi-media selection.
- Ability to pin the projects.