Movie Maker app has received a significant update for the Windows Phone. It is the one of the most popular video editing app available for Windows Phone. Your device should be running on Windows Phone 8.1 or higher to take the advantages of the apps like Movie Maker 8.1. The latest update brings new video effects, audio fade and option to save Instagram uploads and more. The latest version comes with the version number 188.8.131.52 in the Windows Phone store. Don’t get fooled by seeing the version number, it is the massive update and here is the complete changelog.
- Eight new video effects like sepia, toon, invert, bright, left shadow, twirl, blue contrast, edge
- Fortumo.com payment gateway integration for SMS purchases
- Added new slider and range controls and lot more smooth
- Audio Fade in/out/cross
- Cartoon sound library which adds the funny sounds to your movie
- Added some exclusive soundtracks, composed by the professional DJ
- Supports installation on the SD card
- Improved encoder with the custom Bitrate and FPS settings to really fine tune final outcome compressed size
- Videos which you shared on Instagram are now saved optionally
- Custom compression settings for sharing the YouTube videos
- Customized default locations where to save the movies you created
How to use
- Pick any image or video from your phone or SD card or record the video live from your camera
- Pick any audio or music file from your phone or record the live audio
- Now move and modify any audio clip or track at any position where you want in the timeline to compose you movie how you want
- Add beautiful titles, animations and effects and share it.
This update looks gigantic for Movie Maker and download it from the below link.