Now If you want to save and move your Offline Map data on your Micro SD card, And you don’t know how doing this then this article will definitely help you. First of all you have to know that you can’t just ‘move‘ the data from your’s phone memory to the SD card. In this you have to remove the map data already on your phone before we can put it on the SD card.
Steps to move offline map data to memory card in Windows Phone –
First of all yo have to remove it, for this you have to go to settings -> swipe over to applications -> maps -> download maps and after that you have to select and delete any already installed maps. Do that, and we can get the party started to put offline map data on your SD card.
- Now, yova to Download and install the Lumia Storage check beta [Download]
- Now Launch Lumia Storage check
- After that you have to swipe over to details and click on change beneath Maps
- Now you can select the SD card for where your phone stores maps
- Now you can Re-download offline map data
You have to do the following, and whenever you go to download offline map data, then you will find that it will be saved on your Micro SD card. If you will want to move it to your SD card because in any case you are planning on doing a lot of travel and do not want to eat through your data plan when using maps.