Many of the social networking lovers are using Google+ regularly and unfortunately users are to start from the scratch without any connections, posts or other media cultivated from other social networking sites. You can’t export any photos from Facebook and there is not any automated tool to do so. But fortunately there is a Google Chrome extension which automatically transfer your Facebook photos to your Google Plus account.
How to move images from Facebook to Google+
- First you need to download Move your photos add-on to your Google Chrome.
- After installing the extension, you will find a small icon at right of Chrome address bar. Click on it and here you will find a link to log in to your Facebook account and now you will be granted to extension the access to photos on your Facebook account.
- After logging in this extension will start fetching your Facebook photos and if you have empty albums in Picasa, this add-on will notify of this and let you delete them.
- After pictures have been fetched, you can select which albums or images to upload to your Picasa account.
- The colors indicates which photos are uploaded (green border), which are in queue(yellow border), not uploaded (grey border) and which images are altogether unavailable (red border).
But the problem with this extension is, it appears to be limited only to fetching photos you have uploaded within specific albums. Here all your albums, profile pictures, mobile uploads and wall photos are included. But however the photos you are tagged are not included. The uploading process will take some time depending on the number of photos you have selected.
After all the photos have been uploaded, they will appear in the segregated albums on your web Picasa account. By default, this album is set to default and only those link to the album will be able to view the photos. Now you can choose which of your circles to share the photos.